Casual and Nice Part One
We all love fashion. Young, old, man, woman, girl, boy, just about anybody would like to be unique and extraordinary in some ways. Aside from trying to become or imitate what the celebrities are wearing, we use fashion in order to stand out. This week I've collected a few pictures that I found to be intriguing and ever just lovely. These combination of clothing and accessories are the perfect simple yet nice theme for a casual day out.
.jpg) |
Simple and nice, love the free hair, love the peep toe high heels, all perfect for a summer vacation xx |
.jpg) |
| Walking in the streets of Paris. Simple casual yet gorgeously fashionable! |
.jpg) |
Long skirt up to the waist, instead of the regular under the belly. Great combination, perfect for summer! |
.jpg) |
| Simple casual blue dress and a black hat, love the long hair!
|
.jpg) |
| A lovely dress, large brown belt, brown knee length boots. |
.jpg) |
| A bold, but simple fashion choice, she let her legs and sweater do all the talking to great effect.
|
.jpg) |
| Peach jacket coat, baby blue dress tied with belt, white pretty bag.
|
.jpg) |
| Love the green skirt with bow and long sleeve white top ♥ |
I do not take credit for these wonderful photos.
If any of these photos belong to you, do inform me and I will credit you.
No comments:
Post a Comment